When you are decided to download someone’s uploaded Instagram photos from your PC, then you face a problem like, you don’t have any options from Instragram side to download the images. To solving this problem, we have better solutions for you.
> Download Instagram photos from your browser:
1. First of all, you will have to login to your Instagram account by typing your user name and password.
2. After logged in go to your friends or the profile of the person, you wish to download images and then go ahead to their profile picture section.
3. After that open the image, you want to download and when opened right click on the image and select the “copy link image” of that image.
4. After you get the image link, open a new tab in your browser and then paste that link and press enter.
5. Just right click on it and select “save image as” option, provide a new name and click save.
> Download Instagram photos from Dinsta website:
Here is an alternate method for downloading Instagram photos other than from Instagram website. You can download image by visiting dinsta.com by following steps.
1. Type dinsta.com in the url section of your web browser and click on go.
2. After opening, you will find “Enter Instagram url on the top most of the website.
3. We already discussed how to get the image url above. After getting url, simply paste that url in the “Enter Instagram Url” section of the page and click on go button.
4. In the next page, you will see a image of the link, and a the download button appears under it. Simply click on download button and your image is started downloaded. After the few seconds, you will able to open it after download is successful.
By using above two methods, you will download only one image at a time and these methods take lots of time, if you wish to download all images of that person’s profile. But here is another method by which you can download multiple images at once.
1. First of all, download and install “Free Instagram Downloader” from this link “http://download.cnet.com/Free-Instagram-Downloader/3000-12941_4-75745848.html” on your PC and open it.
2. After opening, click on “Input User Name” button and enter the user name in the pop-up shown then click “Ok” button.
3. Now select the images you want to download or select all to download all images of that profile.
Now, all images that you select will downloaded in some time.
Note: You will able to download that images only that are public shown.